The Centre of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona, CMR[B], is located at 88 Doctor Aiguader street, Barcelona, next to the Ronda del Litoral ringroad, beside the Hospital del Mar and very close to the Mapfre and Hotel Arts towers in the Olympic Village.
You can use several means of transport to get here. For more information, go to the website of Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona:
Metro L-4 (Yellow Line)
- Get off at the Ciutadella/Vila Olímpica stop, turn into Ramon Trias Fargas street, walk a few metres towards the sea, and you will see the Hotel Arts on your left; the CMR[B] (PRBB´s building) is on your right.
- Get off at the Barceloneta stop, the CMR[B] (PRBB´s building) can be seen as you leave the station, on the other side of the Ronda del Litoral ringroad.
Trambesòs T4( estación de Sant Adriá- Ciutadella/ Vila Olímpica)
- Get off at the Ciutadella/Vila Olímpica stop, the CMR[B] (PRBB´s building) can be seen as you leave the tram, on the other side of the Ronda del Litoral ringroad.
- V21: Montbau-Passeig Marítim
- 14: Bonanova-Vila Olímpica
- 36: Plaça Congrés-Paral.lel
- 41: Plaça Francesc Macià-Diagonal Mar
- 45: Horta-Passeig Marítim
- 59: Passeig Reina M. Cristina-Passeig Marítim
- 71: Canyelles-Passeig Marítim
- 92: Gràcia-Passeig Marítim
- D20: Sant Joan Despí-Passeig Marítim
All the buses that stop on the Passeig Marítim promenade will leave you opposite the Hospital del Mar. You just have to walk round the hospital to reach the CMR[B] (PRBB´s building).
Bus No. 14 stops at the end of Passeig Circumval·lació, beside the Yellow Line Metro station Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica.
Bus No. 36 stops almost opposite the CMR[B].
Bus No. 41 also stops near the CMR[B], but you will have to get off at the first stop on Avinguda Icària between Joan Miró and Marina streets.
From the airport or the south of Barcelona:
- Take the Ronda del Litoral ringroad in the direction of Besòs. Leave at exit No. 22 (Barceloneta-Hospital del Mar-Vila Olímpica) and you will see the CMR[B] (PRBB´s building) on your right.
From the north of Barcelona:
- From the Ronda de Dalt or the A-19, take the Ronda del Litoral ringroad in the direction of Llobregat. Leave at exit No. 22 (Barceloneta-Pla de Palau-Via Laietana). As soon as you leave the road, you will see the IMIM building on your left. Carry on for about 150 metres in the left-hand lane. When you are opposite the Estació de França railway station, turn left at the first set of traffic lights and continue in the side lane until you get to the CMR[B] (PRBB´s building). When turning at the last set of traffic lights, make sure you do not get back on the Ronda del Litoral.